Monday, January 7, 2013

A New Year's Resolution With An Inspiration!

Hello, another year, another day in paradise embracing each day that the Lord brings! I love Monday's, I love New Year's Day and I love new beginnings! Year after year resolutions come and go without sincere commitment to resolve desires to change, enhance or go after the goals to achieve. I desire to improve in everyway, everyday. I purpose to aspire in all that I do! While some people may have discouraged to make yet another resolution;  I have decided to plunge in once again! This year I am going into it from a Christian perspective. I am a follower of Jesus, and I believe it would be the right thing to do. I am going to line up my resolutions with God's Word that it may glorify Him. I am inspired by God's Word to enter this year with hope for a future filled with joy, good health and success.

You too my friend can resolve to do what the Lord inspires - your heart's desires.

Until Next Time - Tea Blessings!

No comments: